Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > What’s New In HTML 5

What’s New In HTML 5

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

I see you can directly embed MathML and SVG now
<http://www.w3.org/TR/html5-diff/>.

I didn’t realize this wasn’t true of previous versions:

The HTML5 specification will not be considered finished before there are
at least two complete implementations of the specification.

I think that’s a tradition the IETF started.