Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Javascript problem with WebResource.axd

Javascript problem with WebResource.axd

Luigi

Hi all,
I'm having a problem with my ASP.NET 3.5 Web Application.
In almost every page, it appears a javascript error (yellow icon on bottom
left of the browser - IE, that tells me:

Messaggio: 'null' is null or is not an object
Line: 289
Character: 9
Code: 0
URI:
http://epmiftsbdo/NBDO/WebResource.a...82875774416624

How can I solve?

Thanks in advance.

Luigi

Martin Honnen

Luigi wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm having a problem with my ASP.NET 3.5 Web Application.
> In almost every page, it appears a javascript error (yellow icon on bottom
> left of the browser - IE, that tells me:
>
> Messaggio: 'null' is null or is not an object
> Line: 289
> Character: 9
> Code: 0
> URI:
> http://epmiftsbdo/NBDO/WebResource.a...82875774416624
>

> How can I solve?

How does line 289 look exactly?

--

Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/

MAN

Hi, I've similar problem

I've an application using .net 3.5 ajax and ajaxtoolkit. I've check on
development local PC everything was ok. But when I deploy on server 2008 come
out javascript error message:

Sys.scriptloadfailed exception: the script /ScriptResource.axd?d=
.............. failed to load. ... Missing call to
Sys.Application.notifyScriptLoaded()

This problem maybe same which posted on
http://forums.asp.net/p/1204923/2361492.aspx
but it doesn't specify how to
solve.

Anyone please give advice how to solve it.