Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > One FritzBox looking for a new home...

One FritzBox looking for a new home...

Bodincus

Before I put it on eBay, is anybody interested in a FritzBox FON WLAN?
One careful owner.

(Hi Ivor, I know it's against the NG charter to sell, in fact I'm not
selling but just asking if anybody is interested, so I can decide if I
should put it in a "Buy it now" listing or not).

Cheers
--
Bodincus - The Y2K Druid
************************

Don

Hi there

Is it a 7170 or 7270 (one aerial or three)? How much are you looking to
sell it for?

At the moment I have a cable broadband and cable router, but may have to
move to ADSL in the future, so a Fritzbox in the cupboard would be useful to
have.

--
Don
(call me dgbunce and use dot com to reply by e-mail)

In newsXWjn.47427$(E-Mail Removed) om,
Bodincus <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> Before I put it on eBay, is anybody interested in a FritzBox FON WLAN?
> One careful owner.
>

> Cheers

Bodincus

Don:
> Hi there
>
> Is it a 7170 or 7270 (one aerial or three)? How much are you looking to
> sell it for?
>
> At the moment I have a cable broadband and cable router, but may have to
> move to ADSL in the future, so a Fritzbox in the cupboard would be useful to
> have.

Sorry, it's older than these... It's a FritzBox FON WLAN full stop.
ADSL modem/router, one LAN port, two phone ports, one USB port, one
PSTN/ISDN combined port, one aerial.
Up to date to the last firmware, fully functional, in its original box
with all accessories, cables and manual and reset to factory settings.
You can use it on cable setting it as a network client to provide VoIP
and wireless, been doing this in my old house for years - faultlessly.
No prices here, I'm not selling it on the NG, it'll be on ebay soon -
will post the item no. when it's up.
--
Bodincus - The Y2K Druid
************************
Law 42 on computing:
Anything that could fail, will break at the worst possible mom%*= ?@@
# Access Violation - Core dumped
# Kernel Panic

Bodincus

News Reader:
> "Bodincus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsXWjn.47427$(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Before I put it on eBay, is anybody interested in a FritzBox FON WLAN?
>> One careful owner.
>>
>> (Hi Ivor, I know it's against the NG charter to sell, in fact I'm not
>> selling but just asking if anybody is interested, so I can decide if I
>> should put it in a "Buy it now" listing or not).
>>
>> Cheers
>> --
>> Bodincus - The Y2K Druid
>> ************************
>> Law 42 on computing:
>> Anything that could fail, will break at the worst possible mom%*= ?@@
>> # Access Violation - Core dumped
>> # Kernel Panic

> Hi,
>

> Err... you about?
>
> Did you see my previous post(s)?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Best wishes,
>

> News Reader
>

> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ---

Sure pal, got it...
Still not got around to putting it on ebay.

Will post here as soon as it's up.

Cheerio
--
Bodincus - The Y2K Druid
************************
Law 42 on computing:
Anything that could fail, will break at the worst possible mom%*= ?@@
# Access Violation - Core dumped
# Kernel Panic

Advice needed - FritzBox dialling rules Alan Foster UK VOIP 7 06-19-2013 07:30 AM
S0 port on Fritzbox 7050 alexd UK VOIP 0 11-24-2006 12:22 AM
FritzBox Divert Rules - delay time? Alan Foster UK VOIP 1 11-08-2006 11:43 PM
FritzBox Aidan Whitehouse UK VOIP 7 09-13-2006 08:52 PM
Fritzbox ATA is dropping incoming calls after about 4 seconds Jon UK VOIP 9 05-28-2006 06:42 PM

Advertisments