Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Re: Modelsim PE vs. Aldec Active-HDL (PE)

Re: Modelsim PE vs. Aldec Active-HDL (PE)

Anssi Saari

rickman <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> It is just the repetition of the message I think. First, I guess I
> don't agree that it is something that needs to be addressed in this
> way. Others have used this sort of sig too and after some several
> hundreds or thousands of times of seeing it it becomes an annoyance.

I don't understand. You read signatures? And get annoyed by them? Why?
It should be entirely voluntary. I at least don't display them
usually, why would I? It's the message that's important. It's like
complaining about repetitive headers...

Or is this something that Google Groups users do?