Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > database driven menu

database driven menu

Brent Burkart

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive simple database driven menu? All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Brent

Natty Gur

Hi,

I once post an article on such a menu. it works against XML but you can
easily change the data source to DB:
http://www.developersdex.com/gurus/articles/609.asp

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Brent Burkart

Good article, but I think I am looking for something that is not integrated
into the browser.

Thanks though
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...