Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Western Digital SiliconEdge Blue 256GB SSD

Western Digital SiliconEdge Blue 256GB SSD

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Legit Reviews take a look at the Western Digital SiliconEdge Blue 256GB SSD, one of the largest solid state drives around at the moment:

Quote:
The new WD SiliconEdge Blue SSDs are available in capacities of up to 256 gigabytes (GB) and feature a SATA 3.0 gigabits per second (Gb/s) interface with sequential read speeds up to 250 megabytes per second (MB/s) and sequential write transfer rates up to 170 MB/s. Not bad performance for a mainstream consumer SSD that has is part of the 'blue' series of SSDs from WD. Those looking for a little more performance should keep their fingers crossed as we would guess that SiliconEdge Black SSDs are on the way in the future.Today, we have the WD SiliconEdge Blue 256 GB (SSC-D0256SC-2100) SSD and we'll be taking an in-depth look at the drives features, internal components and the performance of the drive...
Read the full review here.