Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > asp.net/AJAX samples site

asp.net/AJAX samples site

Cal Who

After a Google search I might end up at the asp.net/AJAX samples site which
more often than not has a great sample of what I'm searching for.

But then 'm disappointed that the sample's code is not offered.

Seems strange to me. Is the code there but I'm missing it?

Thanks

Scott M.

Between Codeplex.com and ASP.net, all sample code should be either listed or
available for download.

With the ASP .NET AJAX Toolkit, you can download a version that includes all
the source code for the samples as well as for the controls themselves.

-Scott

news:Oi$(E-Mail Removed)...