Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > need info about web parts

need info about web parts

Cal Who

I've been playing with web parts to get familiar with it.

I see that MS provides very few web parts in the tool box. I wonder if there
are web parts available someplace else?

Also I'm wondering if there is a relationship to the widgets I see at
various sites?

Do developers make their own web parts by including the code from a widget
like the one available at:

http://www.time.com/time/rss#widgets

Just looking for some orientation info so I can determine if I have a use
for web parts.

Thanks in advance