Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > DWL-G520 INSTALATION

DWL-G520 INSTALATION

=?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=

I HAVE JUST TRIED INSTALLING THIS WIRELESS NETWORK CARD ON MY PC. IT WON'T
RECOGNISE THE SOFTWARE. INSTALATION FINE UNTIL THE SOFTWARE STAGE. I HAVE
TRIED BOTH CD AND NET VERSIONS. I HAVE INSTALLED IT ON MY OTHER PC TO TEST
HARDWARE AND IT INSTALLED NO PROBLEMS. DOES ANY ONE HAVE A SOLUTION. (XP PRO
ON BOTH PC'S, 1 X P3 - 700 OK. WONT INSTALL ON P2 - 350)
--
Tim

Janus

People might be willing to help if you ask politely, without shouting.

http://www.learnthenet.com/english/html/09netiqt.htm

Janus

"Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I HAVE JUST TRIED INSTALLING THIS WIRELESS NETWORK CARD ON MY PC. IT WON'T
> RECOGNISE THE SOFTWARE. INSTALATION FINE UNTIL THE SOFTWARE STAGE. I HAVE
> TRIED BOTH CD AND NET VERSIONS. I HAVE INSTALLED IT ON MY OTHER PC TO TEST
> HARDWARE AND IT INSTALLED NO PROBLEMS. DOES ANY ONE HAVE A SOLUTION. (XP
> PRO
> ON BOTH PC'S, 1 X P3 - 700 OK. WONT INSTALL ON P2 - 350)
> --
> Tim

Jack

Hi