Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to detect the user has logged out?

How to detect the user has logged out?

Showjumper

I am using forms authentication to handle the login of user for a site. Once
the user is signed out via
FormsAuthentication.SignOut(), i want to detect that he has logged out and
then display a message on the login page (to which he is redirected) saying
"You have been logged out". I am sure it is something easy whic i am not
seeing. Thanks....

Curt_C [MVP]

just response.redirect them after the call

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

news:(E-Mail Removed)...