Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > 70-640 AD CS exercise problem

70-640 AD CS exercise problem

E. Thornton

I'm working through exercise 1 in Chapter 15, Section 2. I'm attempting to
clear the errors in the Enterprise PKI. I followed the instructions and am
still getting errors related to AIA Location #2 and DCP Location #2 (the http
extensions). Even thought the check boxes were cleared, they are still
showing errors because they cannot be downloaded. I even went so far as to
remove those extensions, but I still have the errors. Is there any way to
clear them?