Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > value of MCPD certification

value of MCPD certification

Mister Scary

I have an engineering degree and experience with procedural programming.
The job market is getting a bit grim. I was wondering if obtaining an MPCD
certification in web development could help me get a start in that field.
Another problem: I do not know OOD/OOA, and I know that a certification
won't teach me that.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4901 (20100227) __________

http://www.eset.com

Mohinder

On 2/27/2010 7:35 PM, Mister Scary wrote:
> I have an engineering degree and experience with procedural programming.
> The job market is getting a bit grim. I was wondering if obtaining an
> MPCD certification in web development could help me get a start in that
> field. Another problem: I do not know OOD/OOA, and I know that a
> certification won't teach me that.

> signature database 4901 (20100227) __________

> http://www.eset.com

You should follow the certification path to become MCA - Microsoft
Certified Architect. It may be a long path but there will be nothing
that will be left unaddressed. Since you are an engineer already I am
sure you will be able to sail thru it. But beware - it is a long voyage.

100% pass without exam MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, MCPD Certification bycertxpert.com Zheing MCSE 1 05-01-2010 10:03 AM
MCPD Certification putush MCSD 0 11-23-2007 07:06 AM
Which Certification to get MCAD or MCPD? Sheila Bailey MCAD 1 05-26-2007 10:00 PM
Am I eligible for MCPD or any other certification by microsoft? chitreshkakwani@gmail.com MCSD 1 04-02-2007 08:11 PM
MCSD/MCPD/no certification at all? rincewind MCSD 7 11-02-2006 08:46 PM

Advertisments