Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: In the US...after the debate is over

Re: In the US...after the debate is over

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The philo Post:
> Regarding health care:
> When all the debate is over...here is what the new health care system
> will provide:
> NOTHING
> except:
> and extra half-inch of padding in your coffin !
> (enjoy)

Never use it so who cares.
--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:46:31 -0600, OldGringo38
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The philo Post:
>>> Regarding health care:
>>> When all the debate is over...here is what the new health care system
>>> will provide:
>>> NOTHING
>>> except:
>>> and extra half-inch of padding in your coffin !
>>> (enjoy)

>> Never use it so who cares.

> You never use your coffin?

No, it's been sitting out in the barn for over 65 years. I got a
hell of a good buy on it.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

philo

OldGringo38 wrote:
> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
>> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:46:31 -0600, OldGringo38
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>>> Two Cents To The philo Post:
>>>
>>> Never use it so who cares.

>> You never use your coffin?
>>

> No, it's been sitting out in the barn for over 65 years. I got a hell
> of a good buy on it.

And some day

you'll be getting a good-bye on it

hope it's not too soon though!

Aardvark

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:18:01 -0600, OldGringo38 wrote:

> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
>> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:46:31 -0600, OldGringo38
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>>> Two Cents To The philo Post:
>>>
>>> Never use it so who cares.

>> You never use your coffin?
>>

> No, it's been sitting out in the barn for over 65 years. I got a hell
> of a good buy on it.

I suppose you go out there to check occasionally that some vampire hasn't
taken up squatter's rights?

--
"The whole purpose of setting up Guantanamo Bay is for torture. Why do
this? Because you want to escape the rule of law.... Guantanamo and the

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The philo Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:

>>> You never use your coffin?
>>>

>> No, it's been sitting out in the barn for over 65 years. I got a hell
>> of a good buy on it.
>>

> And some day
>
> you'll be getting a good-bye on it
>
> hope it's not too soon though!

Hell I can't afford to die. <g>

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

freemont

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:19:11 -0600, philo writ:

> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:
>>>
>>> You never use your coffin?
>>>

>> No, it's been sitting out in the barn for over 65 years. I got a hell
>> of a good buy on it.
>>

> And some day
>
> you'll be getting a good-bye on it

ta-ding!

--
⁂ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
⁂ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Aardvark Post:
> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:18:01 -0600, OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The Evan Platt Post:

>>> You never use your coffin?
>>>

>> No, it's been sitting out in the barn for over 65 years. I got a hell
>> of a good buy on it.

> I suppose you go out there to check occasionally that some vampire hasn't
> taken up squatter's rights?

I haven't been in the barn since 1951, so have no idea.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

wisdomkiller & pain

OldGringo38 wrote:

>> I suppose you go out there to check occasionally that some vampire
>> hasn't taken up squatter's rights?
>>

> I haven't been in the barn since 1951, so have no idea.

This barn ... does it still exist, or have the woodworms already consumed
it together with the coffin?

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The wisdomkiller & pain Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:

>>> I suppose you go out there to check occasionally that some vampire
>>> hasn't taken up squatter's rights?
>>>

>> I haven't been in the barn since 1951, so have no idea.
>>

> This barn ... does it still exist, or have the woodworms already consumed
> it together with the coffin?

The barn is in tip top shape, I just don't go out there anymore. The
whole place is very active, but I do not do any of the work.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The ~BD~ Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> I just don't go out there anymore

> Hey, Old Gringo - you're talking near 60 years!
>
> Tell us more about this story - I'm intrigued!
>
> If you can see it, can you take a photo and post it for all of us to
> see? Please? (www.tinypic.com is useful for this I've found!)

You can read all about it when the book goes on sale.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

Eternal Debate: Cookies vs. Sessions vs. QueryString =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?= ASP .Net 6 12-12-2005 07:43 PM
Assuaging the debate: Suite ~ versus~ turnkey FF but selected XPIs & settings Splibbilla Firefox 0 07-13-2005 06:04 AM
OT: Debate Dragon MCSE 7 10-03-2004 06:20 PM
EDUCATION DEBATE Phil Microsoft Certification 6 10-17-2003 06:38 AM

Advertisments