Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sequence of Validator Error Messages

Sequence of Validator Error Messages

Vinod I

Hi Team,

How I can specify the sequence of validator messages ? I tryed setting
"tabindex" property. but of no use.

Thanks in advance

Cheeeeeeeeeeers

Natty Gur

Hi,

You can change the order of the <asp:VALIDATOR> webcontrols in your HTML
file
to the order in which you want the messages displayed.

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Vinod I

Thanks Natty Gur.... That really works. But I wonder why MS provided
"TABINDEX" !!!!!!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers

"Natty Gur" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> You can change the order of the <asp:VALIDATOR> webcontrols in your HTML
> file
> to the order in which you want the messages displayed.
>
> Natty Gur[MVP]
>
> blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
> Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

Natty Gur

It's there due to inheritence from WebControl.