Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Crazy Gordon Brown's psychosis trickling down?

Crazy Gordon Brown's psychosis trickling down?

RichA

England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
countries in the way it treats people these days.

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/02/24...ity-guard.html

editor@netpath.net

On Feb 24, 8:21*pm, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
> countries in the way it treats people these days.

BEGINNING to? How long has it been that Britain has had the highest
ratio of police spy cameras on the streets per citizen of all
countries? How long has Britain been #1 in traffic-ticket camera
usage? How long has it been since Britain began banishing people -
without even arrests - from whole neighborhoods under "antisocial
behavior orders?"
Britain's been the Gilded Alcatraz since Tony Blair's first day as
Prime Minister. Soon, Amnesty International will have to rank it as a
"semifree" or "unfree" nation.

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

Ray Fischer

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
>countries in the way it treats people these days.

Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?

Like the US does?

--
Ray Fischer

Bill T.

On 25 Feb 2010 05:53:22 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
>>countries in the way it treats people these days.

>Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
>officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?
>
>Like the US does?

We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
throughout the world and the history of the world.

In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are playing
judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;
even in states where the death-penalty has been outlawed. For anyone on the
police force to shoot anyone and kill them in a state where the
death-penalty exists, that police officer deserves no less for committing a
crime against the Constitution of the USA. In states without the
death-penalty then every police officer that shoots and kills someone
should be given life-imprisonment without the possibility of parole. Every
last police official in the USA is in violation of the USA's constitution,
the agreement that we all live under whereby every last citizen is given
the right to a court trial consisting of a jury of their peers. Rather than
citizens arming themselves to defend themselves, as is their right under
the USA's Constitution with no need of any permit or permission from anyone
else alive anywhere, they'd rather wait around dying from blood-loss for
the police to arrive to save their sorry asses. A nice case of Darwinism at
its finest. They're less than pathetically hopeless, insecure, and stupid.

RichA

On Feb 25, 1:35*am, Bill T. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 25 Feb 2010 05:53:22 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
> >RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >>England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
> >>countries in the way it treats people these days.

> >Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
> >officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?

> >Like the US does?

> We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
> up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
> throughout the world and the history of the world.
>
> In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
> Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are playing
> judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;

Grow up.

Richard

"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Feb 25, 1:35 am, Bill T. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 25 Feb 2010 05:53:22 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
> >RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >>England is really beginning to resemble one of the old Eastern Block
> >>countries in the way it treats people these days.

> >Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
> >officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?

> >Like the US does?

> We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
> up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
> throughout the world and the history of the world.
>
> In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
> Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are
> playing
> judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;

Grow up.

That's rich.

RichA

On Feb 27, 3:54*am, "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Feb 25, 1:35 am, Bill T. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > >Are they throwing people into prison on the say-so of government
> > >officials without trial and subjecting them to torture?

> > >Like the US does?

> > We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
> > up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
> > throughout the world and the history of the world.

> > In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
> > Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are
> > playing
> > judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;

> Grow up.
>
> That's rich.

I just LOVE the "brave" anti-police liberals and libertarians, who you
KNOW that, given a Dawinian situation, would see their scrawny asses
blown away before any others. In other words libs, be careful what
you pretend to wish for.

Ray Fischer

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Feb 27, 3:54*am, "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > We can only hope they do. That's one country that should have been locked
>> > up and forgotten a long time ago for all the crap it's caused all
>> > throughout the world and the history of the world.

>> > In case you aren't aware, the whole USA's police force is 100%
>> > Unconstitutional. By carrying a deadly weapon and using it they are
>> > playing
>> > judge, jury, and executioner in crimes in which they aren't even involved;

>> Grow up.
>>
>> That's rich.

>I just LOVE the "brave" anti-police liberals and libertarians, who you
>KNOW that, given a Dawinian situation, would see their scrawny asses
>blown away before any others.

Fascists hate liberalism.

--
Ray Fischer