Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Why One Should Go for Online Tech Support

Why One Should Go for Online Tech Support

nandini

Being a computer user, you almost every day make calls to your local
technician to repair your day to day PC problems such as operating
system issues, computer security problem, browser & email issues,
network and peripheral support. But hardly have you got your computer
repaired right away and even if your computer gets repaired
immediately, you cannot be assured of the quality of service provided.

And most importantly, like every other machine, computers too need
regular maintenance but a local technician cannot promise for the
same. Apart from this, you would have to pay your tech support
provider for his every visit, which sums up a heavy amount; sometimes
going beyond the limitation of your budget.

At the point in time, you must consider availing an online tech
support service. Offered on onetime payment scheme, online tech
support services are provided by numerous companies all across the
globe. These companies hire eminent Microsoft certified engineers as
technicians, who offer best services within moments.

Including this, there are many more benefits of services offered by
online tech support providers, such as

* An inclusive range of tech support services on much lower
prices.
* Complete maintenance of your computer
* A completely secured support
* Instant fix for your computer

For Further information please visit http://www.pccare247.com

Regis

nandini <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Being a computer user, you almost every day make calls to your local
> technician to repair your day to day PC problems such as operating
> system issues, computer security problem, browser & email issues,
> network and peripheral support. But hardly have you got your computer
> repaired right away and even if your computer gets repaired
> immediately, you cannot be assured of the quality of service provided.
>
> And most importantly, like every other machine, computers too need
> regular maintenance but a local technician cannot promise for the
> same. Apart from this, you would have to pay your tech support
> provider for his every visit, which sums up a heavy amount; sometimes
> going beyond the limitation of your budget.
>
> At the point in time, you must consider availing an online tech
> support service. Offered on onetime payment scheme, online tech
> support services are provided by numerous companies all across the
> globe. These companies hire eminent Microsoft certified engineers as
> technicians, who offer best services within moments.

LOL. So let me get this straight--your marketing angle is "because
you can never be sure of the quality of service provided by your local
technician--you know that fleshy person you can throttle if things go
badly--THAT's justification to go online and have some random company
do the work instead? Just because they _hire_ Microsoft certified
engineers (but may not actually assign you one, and probably will
assign you some random person in some far away land who will be held
accountable for.probably nothing?).

> For Further information please visit
> http://www.pc_care247_[probablysucksanddamnedsurespams].com

Good luck with that.

David H. Lipman

From: "Regis" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| LOL. So let me get this straight--your marketing angle is "because
| you can never be sure of the quality of service provided by your local
| technician--you know that fleshy person you can throttle if things go
| badly--THAT's justification to go online and have some random company
| do the work instead? Just because they _hire_ Microsoft certified
| engineers (but may not actually assign you one, and probably will
| assign you some random person in some far away land who will be held
| accountable for.probably nothing?).

| Good luck with that.

Please do not quote spam !

--