Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-284

70-284

J.Alonso

Hi everyone!!

First, sorry..my english is not so goooood

I have 2 questions...only 2...is so easy...

I wan´t to take the exam 70-284 in april, is my last exam to get MCSA
Messaging. Someone can tell me how long is and how many questions are there??

PLEASE..... ;-(

Fausto Verdi

"J.Alonso" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everyone!!
>
> First, sorry..my english is not so goooood
>
> I have 2 questions...only 2...is so easy...
>
> I wan´t to take the exam 70-284 in april, is my last exam to get MCSA
> Messaging. Someone can tell me how long is and how many questions are
> there??
>
> PLEASE..... ;-(

It's not very different from the others.... if you had studied enough.
I'm sorry, i've always passed exams when i had experience on it. Failed
sometimes, but tried again and finally passed.