Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > EAP/TLS Certificate query

EAP/TLS Certificate query

Craig

I have several User Certificates installed for users. However when I use the
wireless network I have a bubble pop up: "click here to select a certificate
or other credentials for connection to the network"

I am happy to choose the relevant certificate to authenticate me onto the
Wireless Network, but wanted to know if it was possible to automatically
choose the right certificate via Group Policy etc..

I have the Wireless Profile configured by Group Policy. I have my own CA
Root server. It all works fine automatically without the above message until
I have more than one user certificate installed.

I have looked under the group policy configuration, but cant find anywhere
to say always use the Username certificate.

Any ideas anyone?

Win32::OLE and CAPICOM to find a certificate in certificate store will raise exception danielhe99@gmail.com Perl Misc 0 07-20-2006 06:47 AM
Trying to query the Address table data of AdventureWorks database from Query Analyzer - need help! Learner ASP .Net 1 01-30-2006 08:58 PM
xpath query query David Gordon XML 2 05-18-2005 03:33 PM
How to Import Certificate file into windows certificate store under IWAM account Helena Cai ASP General 0 08-29-2004 05:27 AM

Advertisments