Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Request for second hand cisco routers and switch

Request for second hand cisco routers and switch

futurama futurama is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I'm planning to purchase 2x2801 , 1x2811 , 1x3560SMI
is there any one can help

thanks alot

Akilla21 Akilla21 is offline
Junior Member
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany

LOL... Not to try and discourage you on this. But the routers you're talking about are nearly new on Cisco's line. Second hand, doesn't really apply here. But CDW has routers lower in price than Cisco Direct or sub-partners of Cisco.

Or tigerdirect has an abundance of devices as well. They are refurbished but the prices closely match that of Cisco Direct.

Good luck with your search.

rolita rolita is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurama View Post
Hello,

I'm planning to purchase 2x2801 , 1x2811 , 1x3560SMI
is there any one can help

thanks alot

We are a world-wide quality supplier of networking equipment specializing in the Cisco product line.

Cisco products, they are 3560,3750 2960 switch, 1800, 2800,3800,1900,2900,3900 router, low-end modules in router and high-end modules in switch 4500,6500,7600 series.

Good quality and we can offer the best discount.Hope to be a partner of your company in the future!

Rolita Meng

Email:(E-Mail Removed)

usedcisco2011 usedcisco2011 is offline
Junior Member

hi,friend,
i'm Daisy, from Shenzhen Changyu Times Tech Co,.Ltd. We have been only specializing in supplying used original Cisco for over 10 years.

Glad that we can supply the products you want with good quality and competitive price.

Pls feel free to contact me.
MSN: chn-cisco2 AT hotmail Dot Com
Skepe:usedcisco2011
Mailaisy AT chn-cisco Dot com

hxl0209 hxl0209 is offline
Junior Member
Location: China

Hi, We are a professional dealer of selling used genuine cisco switch, router, firewall, module, SFP, IP Phone etc.

We supply large stock used cisco equipment, any detail you are looking for pls contact me. Tks!

Sophia Huang
Email: Sophia AT chn-cisco DOM com
MSN:chn-cisco AT hotmail DOM com
Skype: angelsophia12