Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET AutoPostBack don´t work in IE6

ASP.NET AutoPostBack don´t work in IE6

Nuba

Hi,
when i want to work with AutoPostBack in a ASPropDownList it runs for the
first click, but when i try to do it a 2nd time nothing happens.
This behaviour is only in IE6.
Some Pages describe my problem, but the solutions don´t work.
e.G.
http://www.dentaku.com/2006/06/how-t...rl-button.aspx

Alexey Smirnov

On Feb 16, 2:25*pm, Nuba <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> when i want to work with AutoPostBack in a ASPropDownList it runs for the
> first click, but when i try to do it a 2nd time nothing happens.
> This behaviour is only in IE6.
> Some Pages describe my problem, but the solutions dont work.
> e.G.http://www.dentaku.com/2006/06/how-t...error-for-aspn....

The link didn't say about IE6. It sounds strange that this is not
working after second click. Are you sure that there is no any other js
which can block it? Do you see any js error after that?

Please see how to debug js errors here

Scripting Debugging in Internet Explorer

Hope this helps