Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Norwegean language

Norwegean language

[DK]Sømanden

Hi, I'm having a lot of languages to my page, but having a problem with
norwegean. There are 3 types but witch one are most used ?? No in generel,
Nynorsk NN or Bokmål NB ?
/Somanden

Alexey Smirnov

On Feb 16, 2:12*pm, [DK]Smanden <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hi, I'm having a lot of languages to my page, but having a problem with
> norwegean. There are 3 types but witch one are most used ?? No in generel,
> Nynorsk NN or Bokml NB ?
> /Somanden

Bokml is used by 85-90% of the Norwegians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokm%C3%A5l