Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermaltake SpinQ VT CPU Cooler

Thermaltake SpinQ VT CPU Cooler

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

BCC Hardware have a review of the Thermaltake SpinQ VT CPU Cooler, which follows the same idea as the original SpinQ, but adds a different dynamic that makes it look great:

Quote:
The MSRP on the SpinQ VT is $59.99 USD making it a little more expensive then some of the cooler we tested it against, however for a high quality CPU cooler you're going to be spending $50+ dollars so the MSRP is pretty fair in my opinion (if you search online you can probably find this cooler for ~$40 USD).

The installation of the SpinQ VT is simple, and if your upgrading you're stock cooling you won't even need to remove your motherboard which is a nice bonus. Compatibility also should be no issue seeing as the SpinQ VT supports pretty much every major chipset in the last few years from both AMD and Intel.

Read the full review here.