Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do I get framework version?

How do I get framework version?

Jon Davis

I'm using a shared web host and I want to get the remote server's framework
version using ASP.NET. How do I get this so I know the server uses v1.1?

Jon

Showjumper

You can use Environment.Version.ToString and a simple response.write to a
page will show the version.
"Jon Davis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm using a shared web host and I want to get the remote server's

framework
> version using ASP.NET. How do I get this so I know the server uses v1.1?
>
> Jon

Jon Davis

thanks

news:(E-Mail Removed)...