Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Taking the C# --> 70-536 Exam ??? (Suggestions on Studying)

Taking the C# --> 70-536 Exam ??? (Suggestions on Studying)

Jason

Hello,

I'm an experienced .NET programmer, but am having problems getting
into the groove in studying for the 70-536 exam. I have the Microsoft
Self-Paced Training Guide (2nd Edition) for this exam, and have
purchased the Transcender Exam as well.

I guess in a nutshell I want to be able to pass the test as soon as
possible, but am getting lost in all the details... Since Transcender
has 3 exams, someone suggested I should:

1) Go over 1st Transcender Exam. -- For those questions you get
wrong, go back and study those sections until you understand the right
answer.

2) Go over the 2nd Transcender Exam. -- For those questions you get
wrong, go back and study those sections until you understand the right
answer.

3) Book for the Test.

4) While waiting for the Test Date, go over the 3rd Transcender Exam.
-- For those questions you get wrong, go back and study those
sections until you understand the right answer.

5) Write the test.

I would really appreciate feedback from those people who have passed
either the 70-536 Exam, or a similar one. What worked for you? What
would you do differently if you could do it again? Should I buy more
tests or aids?

Thanks
Jason