Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > working with laptop battery

working with laptop battery

Daniel Dalton

Hi,

I'm constantly working in the command line and need to write a program
to give me alerts on my battery. Can someone please tell me what module
I should use to access battery information? Looking for something that
perhaps makes use of acpi so I can get estimated time left as well as a
percentage.

Thanks very much for any help,
Dan