Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can not access CDO.Message object in asp.net

Can not access CDO.Message object in asp.net

=?Utf-8?B?SmFjb2IgQW5kZXJzb24=?=

Hello

In my ASP.NET application and other windows services that access the CDO.Message object via the System.Web.Mail namespace, I often get the "Could not access the CDO.Message object" message. Just recenly after upgrading the Windows Server 2003 system with a new security update from Microsoft, I've noticed that none of the System.Web.Mail.SmtpServer access is working

Does anyone know if/where there is a configuration tool for controlling the CDO.Message object? Might there be some configuration issue with an SMTP server that may have bee introduced with the recent MDAC security updates? I believe the SMTP server being used is Microsoft Exchange

This is using ASP.NET with IIS6, .NET 1.1, and Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition

Thank

-- Jak