Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ITunes Library Drag & Drop Function

ITunes Library Drag & Drop Function

Si9\

Hi all

Using iTunes 9.03.15 and have lost drop and drag functionality.

I used to be able to go into a Playlist and arrange the songs manually by dragging and dropping. A thin black line would appear to indicate the place each song would go.

Now when I try to drag and drop the song name is wraps in a box and the library window frame turns grey. If I drag the song outside the library a + icon shows.

I've tried 100's of Apple support pages but cant find how to re-enable drag & drop.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Si

Aardvark

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:26:10 +0000, Si9\" wrote:

> Anyone have any thoughts?

Yes- quit posting HTML to text-only groups.

--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy