Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Let's just call this group nz.troll

Re: Let's just call this group nz.troll

AD.

On Feb 11, 5:24*pm, "impossible" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In the past week, 23 of of 40 new trolls were started by Larry D'Loser.
>
> My god! Have the rest of you no shame? *

Are you upset that Larry out-trolled you this week?

Don't feel too bad, the competition is pretty tough these days. Being
the 2nd biggest troll in here is still something to be proud of. With
a bit more practice and some hard work, I'm sure you'll get to 1st
place some day.

Don't give up! You can do it! You just have to believe in yourself.

--
Cheers
Anton

AD.

On Feb 12, 1:34*am, "impossible" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Anton.......Anton......name seems vaguely familiar......hmmm.....nope,
> sorry, I can't actually think of a single thing you've ever said that made
> an impression on me.

Apart from Larry, I can't think of anything else that has ever left an
impression on you. It sounds like you're still hurting over the
breakup. Don't worry, with time the pain will fade and you'll be able
to move on.

Larry has already moved on - and look at the wonders it's done for his
trolling. You'll get there too.

--
Cheers
Anton

Porky Josling

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:34:10 -0600, impossible wrote:

> "AD." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Feb 11, 5:24 pm, "impossible" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> In the past week, 23 of of 40 new trolls were started by Larry D'Loser.
>>>
>>> My god! Have the rest of you no shame?

>> Are you upset that Larry out-trolled you this week?
>>
>> Don't feel too bad, the competition is pretty tough these days. Being
>> the 2nd biggest troll in here is still something to be proud of. With
>> a bit more practice and some hard work, I'm sure you'll get to 1st
>> place some day.
>>
>> Don't give up! You can do it! You just have to believe in yourself.
>>
>> --

> Anton.......Anton......name seems vaguely familiar......hmmm.....nope,
> sorry, I can't actually think of a single thing you've ever said that made
> an impression on me.

Ex Post Office - Small computer business?

AD.

On Feb 12, 10:21*am, Porky Josling <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ex Post Office - Small computer business?

Me? Nope, sorry.

--
Cheers
Anton

AD.

On Feb 12, 1:46*pm, "impossible" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Porky Josling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Ex Post Office - Small computer business?

> Ah, yes. Once a clich , always a clich . That's Anton.

Qué?

--
Cheers
Anton