Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > DO YOU WANT COMPUTER?

DO YOU WANT COMPUTER?

soniyaa 1111

HI FRIENDS,,,,
Do you want computer please you click this web
http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1259

alejandro

Do you want learn english?

"soniyaa 1111" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI FRIENDS,,,,
> Do you want computer please you click this web
> http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1259

John Bokma

"alejandro" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Do you want learn english?

Can you please learn not to repost spam? And while you're at it, learn
to /not/ reply to spam? Spammers don't read news groups, so your
"wittism" is lost. If you are bored, learn some Python

--
John Bokma j3b

alejandro

me know that! i think funny my response...
Know Python enough for my needs....(i don't have big needs )

news:(E-Mail Removed)...