Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Polycom Technical Account Representative Needed– WESTMINSTER, CO:

Polycom Technical Account Representative Needed– WESTMINSTER, CO:

Bianca Medina

Integral member of a high touch support team to proactively and
reactively maintain cutting edge technology in the video/audio
conferencing arenas. Will collaborate with customers and external
support personnel, as well as internal escalations and engineering
teams, and other technical teammates to resolve and prevent technical
scenarios that negatively impact customer's production systems.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:

1. Interface with and manage assigned customers to resolve technical
issues on Polycom products via phone, email, or on-site.
2. Work in conjunction with manager to reach/exceed the client/
customer service satisfaction goals of Polycom Global Services
3. Support Polycom products, including but not limited to endpoints,
middleware and bridges
4. Gather problem descriptions, log files, configuration data, and
analyze them in order to determine root cause of problems and finding
solutions
5. Maintain accurate documentation of all actions required to resolve
issues in the service ticket support database
6. Document known issues, and solutions or in a technical bulletin or
solutions database.
7. Ability to multi-task between several customer situations at the
same time.
8. Position could entail working non-standard hours, holidays and
travel
9. Participate in rotating on-call schedule to provide 7x24 support to
customers.
10. Travel 20% to customer locations.

Experience :
Technical
1. Industry experience or certifications with Cisco, Microsoft, or
Linux a plus
2. Experience with Windows server 2000/3 and XP environments with
Active Directory, IIS and SQL knowledge highly desired
3. Working Knowledge of H.320, H.323 and SIP protocols highly desired
4. Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, Routers,
Firewalls (NAT & PAT translations), IP telephony highly desired

Professional
1. 3-5 years experience as primary point of contact for accounts in a
high touch technical support environment
2. Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience in
a technical field
3. Must have proven customer management skills and proven
troubleshooting process experience/knowledge
4. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
5. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including
ability to train others
6. Demonstrated ability to work well with channels, partners and end-
user customers, as well as escalations and engineering teams

- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese, as a second language

***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
***MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE USA***
***NO RELOCATION***

IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Frisbee®

Bianca Medina wrote:
> Integral member of a high touch support team to proactively and
> reactively maintain cutting edge technology in the video/audio
> conferencing arenas. Will collaborate with customers and external
> support personnel, as well as internal escalations and engineering
> teams, and other technical teammates to resolve and prevent technical
> scenarios that negatively impact customer's production systems.
> Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:

Hi, Bianca! R U Hawt?

PajaP

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:15:07 -0500, "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi, Bianca! R U Hawt?

RIP Mr. Frisbee.

kpg

PajaP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:15:07 -0500, "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Hi, Bianca! R U Hawt?

> RIP Mr. Frisbee.

Righteous Internet Post?

PajaP

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:22:46 -0800, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>PajaP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:15:07 -0500, "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi, Bianca! R U Hawt?

>> RIP Mr. Frisbee.
>>

>Righteous Internet Post?

Ha no. Rest In Peace.
I posted this the day the real/original Mr Frisbee (Walter Fredrick
Morrison) died.

Frisbee®

PajaP wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:22:46 -0800, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> PajaP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> RIP Mr. Frisbee.
>>>

>> Righteous Internet Post?

> Ha no. Rest In Peace.
> I posted this the day the real/original Mr Frisbee (Walter Fredrick
> Morrison) died.

Nice, Pajap. Thank you.

kpg

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e8WGjs7tKHA.4220
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> PajaP wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:22:46 -0800, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> PajaP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Righteous Internet Post?

>> Ha no. Rest In Peace.
>> I posted this the day the real/original Mr Frisbee (Walter Fredrick
>> Morrison) died.

> Nice, Pajap. Thank you.

You died? Why didn't you tell me, I would have sent flowers.