Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Set up network

Set up network

=?Utf-8?B?Y2N0eA==?=

I have a new laptop that has more RAM than my home PC, both run WinXP. The
wireless connection is good with router for internet service. Now I want to
network the home pc with laptop to transfer files. Do I now run networking
wizard? I'd like to use the laptop for digital music, to free up space on
the older home pc, etc. I'm pretty good working this stuff out, but need
reassurance as to steps to take...don't want to make a mess of things!
Thanks

Jack

Hi
If both computers are using an Internet connection provided by the same
Router, they are already Networked.
You need to set the sharing and map the drive with the music and you would
be set.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...