Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Snow, glorious snow.....brings down the global warming fanatics

Snow, glorious snow.....brings down the global warming fanatics

richard

Yeehaw!
The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!

The annual White House Super Bowl party is in high swing even while DC is
snow bound. Flights to Miami and elsewhere cancelled because of the white
stuff.

Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

joevan

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Yeehaw!
>The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
>warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
>
>The annual White House Super Bowl party is in high swing even while DC is
>snow bound. Flights to Miami and elsewhere cancelled because of the white
>stuff.
>
>Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
>and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

Hi troll. I already deleted over a thousand of your useless crap. I
guess I will have to filter your worthless ass out of existence.

richard

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 14:15:19 -0500, joevan wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Yeehaw!
>>The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
>>warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
>>
>>The annual White House Super Bowl party is in high swing even while DC is
>>snow bound. Flights to Miami and elsewhere cancelled because of the white
>>stuff.
>>
>>Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
>>and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

> Hi troll. I already deleted over a thousand of your useless crap. I
> guess I will have to filter your worthless ass out of existence.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm really really hurt bad.
now ya see, if you really knew how to filter, you'd use my email addy.

Mike Yetto

Bada bing richard <(E-Mail Removed)> bada bang:
> Yeehaw!
> The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
> warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!

It's true, you don't know the difference between climate and
weather.

Mike "now, which one is your elbow?" Yetto
In practice they are not.

joevan

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:55:18 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 14:15:19 -0500, joevan wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>Yeehaw!
>>>The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
>>>warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
>>>
>>>The annual White House Super Bowl party is in high swing even while DC is
>>>snow bound. Flights to Miami and elsewhere cancelled because of the white
>>>stuff.
>>>
>>>Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
>>>and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

>> Hi troll. I already deleted over a thousand of your useless crap. I
>> guess I will have to filter your worthless ass out of existence.

>wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
>I'm really really hurt bad.
>now ya see, if you really knew how to filter, you'd use my email addy.

Don't worry about how I to filter you. Why not learn a bit about what
you post before you do yourself injury.

Aardvark

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard wrote:

> The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the
> global warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!

Explain, sto0pid, how and why you think the two (global warming and
unusually cold weather) are incompatible.

Just so I can have a good laugh at you. Haven't had one today.

Yet.

--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy

Ferd.Berfle

news:zhvwjvjjdp0w$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeehaw!
> The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
> warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
>
> The annual White House Super Bowl party is in high swing even while DC is
> snow bound. Flights to Miami and elsewhere cancelled because of the white
> stuff.
>
> Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
> and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

Slather enough Crisco on Pelosi's prune textured pudendum and she might be
the highlight of the Super Bowl party.

thund3rstruck

Ferd.Berfle wrote:
> Slather enough Crisco on Pelosi's prune textured pudendum and she

might be
> the highlight of the Super Bowl party.

I'm LMAO at the greased pig reference.

n0i

§ñühw¤£f

In message <(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, Mike
Yetto wrote:
> Bada bing richard <(E-Mail Removed)> bada bang:
> > Yeehaw!
> > The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the global
> > warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!
> >

> It's true, you don't know the difference between climate and
> weather.
>
> Mike "now, which one is your elbow?" Yetto

Heh...you beat me to it.

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 20:19:34 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:05:49 -0700, richard wrote:
>
>> The slopes on the east coast are doing a booming business while the
>> global warming fanatics are freezing their asses off!

>Explain, sto0pid, how and why you think the two (global warming and
>unusually cold weather) are incompatible.
>
>Just so I can have a good laugh at you. Haven't had one today.
>
>Yet.

I think when we are having unusual weather for extended periods of time
and it isn't actually warm outside, global warming is then called
*climate change.*

This is a turn of phrase developed by warming cultists to cover up their
abject idiocy and outright criminality.

The cultists are kind of a nutty, and not surprisingly, violent bunch of
trash.