Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > reorder list

reorder list

JohnE

Have a question regarding the reorder list which is; Is it possible to have
a reorder list nested inside of a reorder list? If so, how?
Thanks
John

Alexey Smirnov

On 6 Feb., 04:33, JohnE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Have a question regarding the reorder list which is; *Is it possible to have
> a reorder list nested inside of a reorder list? *If so, how?
> Thanks
> John

While I think this is not a very good idea, it should be possible:
http://forums.asp.net/t/1293825.aspx

Try to use ListView or other parent control instead.

JohnE

"Alexey Smirnov" wrote:

> On 6 Feb., 04:33, JohnE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Have a question regarding the reorder list which is; Is it possible to have
> > a reorder list nested inside of a reorder list? If so, how?
> > Thanks
> > John

> While I think this is not a very good idea, it should be possible:
> http://forums.asp.net/t/1293825.aspx
>
> Try to use ListView or other parent control instead.
> .

Thanks for the feedback. I might play around with this idea and try it just
to see how it goes. Give me something to do when it is snowing out.
John