Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Nokia Keypad Symbols

Nokia Keypad Symbols

Squiggle

Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz threw some characters down the intarwebs:
> Nokia 1662 mobile
>
> What is the significance, or use, of the 0_0 symbol on the numeral 1
> key ? How do you implement the function ?
>
> Can you get rid of the nausiating handshake image ?

Its supposed to be a tape icon I think. For accessing voicemail perhaps?

Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz

Nokia 1662 mobile

What is the significance, or use, of the 0_0 symbol on the numeral 1
key ? How do you implement the function ?

Can you get rid of the nausiating handshake image ?

victor

Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz wrote:
> Nokia 1662 mobile
>
> What is the significance, or use, of the 0_0 symbol on the numeral 1
> key ? How do you implement the function ?
>
> Can you get rid of the nausiating handshake image ?

A sort of tape recording icon.
Press and hold rings your voicemail.