Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Radio Button Group

Radio Button Group

Ken Saganowski

Is there an easy way to access the selected value of a radio button group in
ASP.Net/c#?

Michael

I sure hope so, or else it wouldn't be very useful!

myRadioButtonList.selectedvalue;

I'm not a C# programmer so there may be some case sensitivity in that to
fix, but that should work.

"Ken Saganowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there an easy way to access the selected value of a radio button group

in
> ASP.Net/c#?

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

RadioButtonList1.SelectedItem.Text provides you the text of the selected
radio button in a radiobuttonlist control

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]