Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Canceling ObjectDataSource selecting event

Canceling ObjectDataSource selecting event

Lubomir

Hi,
I want to evaluate parameters passed by ListView to ObjectDataSource and
cancel this event in a case of error.

If I set Cancel property of the ObjectDataSourceSelectingEventArgs to true,
my ListView is completly wiped out - it will not be generated at all. Other
controls on a web page are displayed just fine.

Why is this happening?

Thanks,
Lubomir