Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Stephen -- Bruce?

Stephen -- Bruce?

Alf P. Steinbach

What's this about all the Stephen'ses here?

Shouldn't it be Bruce?

- Alf (wondering)

Mensanator

On Feb 4, 5:13*pm, "Alf P. Steinbach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> What's this about all the Stephen'ses here?
>
> Shouldn't it be Bruce?

Of course. We just call everyone Stephen to avoid confusion.

> - Alf (wondering)

Stefan Behnel

Mensanator, 05.02.2010 00:36:
> On Feb 4, 5:13 pm, "Alf P. Steinbach" wrote:
>> What's this about all the Stephen'ses here?
>>
>> Shouldn't it be Bruce?

> Of course. We just call everyone Stephen to avoid confusion.

Some people even manage to adapt the spellings accordingly.

Stefan

Mensanator

On Feb 8, 3:02*am, Stefan Behnel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Mensanator, 05.02.2010 00:36:
>
> > On Feb 4, 5:13 pm, "Alf P. Steinbach" wrote:
> >> What's this about all the Stephen'ses here?

> >> Shouldn't it be Bruce?

> > Of course. We just call everyone Stephen to avoid confusion.

> Some people even manage to adapt the spellings accordingly.
>
> Stefan

You appear to be confused.