Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > "Antivirus Soft" (fake spyware virus) removal guide

"Antivirus Soft" (fake spyware virus) removal guide

dfinc

Hi,
"Antivirus Soft" Application that popups on computer is not a real
antivirus software but a fake rogue spyware program. Its a virus wich
comes to your pc automatically by downloader trojans invisibly.
Thousends of computer are infected by this new virus appearing as
ANTIVIUS SOFT. heres a tutorial on how to reove this virus from your
computer
http://darfuns.com/spyware-removal/antivirus-soft/

Rob

dfinc <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> "Antivirus Soft" Application that popups on computer is not a real
> antivirus software but a fake rogue spyware program. Its a virus wich
> comes to your pc automatically by downloader trojans invisibly.
> Thousends of computer are infected by this new virus appearing as
> ANTIVIUS SOFT. heres a tutorial on how to reove this virus from your
> computer

Don't believe him! He is a spammer that does not have any brains.
He clearly does not care about anything. I would not trust his stuff
on my computer.