Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > broken logitech mouse USB dongle

broken logitech mouse USB dongle

John Little

Destructo-man (aka teenage son) has dealt to a USB dongle for a
wireless, five button, Logitech mouse. (If one gets a new one,
there's a Logitech connect utility combined with something like a
Masonic handshake that persuades the mouse to talk to the new dongle.)

Anyone got one I could have, or know where I can get one?

SteveM

John Little <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:aad12953-0382-4c40-

> Destructo-man (aka teenage son) has dealt to a USB dongle for a
> wireless, five button, Logitech mouse. (If one gets a new one,
> there's a Logitech connect utility combined with something like a
> Masonic handshake that persuades the mouse to talk to the new dongle.)
>
> Anyone got one I could have, or know where I can get one?

Logitech sell them in the US. I can get one for my Nano mouse.
not sue what you have

http://buy.logitech.com/store/logib2...oductListPage/
categoryid.13981300?WT.ac=sc|downloads||dd

Receiver
Receiver for VX Nano, V450 Nano, V550 Nano

The part number on the bottom of the mouse is 810-000698, 810-000830, 810-
000701

P/N 993-000135
USD 10.00

Bigted