Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > stream from win7 to xbox 360 and ps3

stream from win7 to xbox 360 and ps3

Buggs1a

Hi. I've got a pc with windows 7 ultimate x64. I've got a ps3 and xbox
360 I need to stream all my audio and video to. I used to have vista
ultimate and this worked fine. It was very easy to set up. I just right
clicked on hard drive c and shared it. I enabled the media streaming in
media player and told it to share the c drive as well as a few
individual folders. My ps3 and xbox 360 worked fine just from that. I
would go to the myxbox pane on it and select video. It saw the pc and I
could browse videos and music etc. I did the same thing from my ps3 and
it also had no problems accessing and playing music and video.

How do I do this in windows 7 ultimate? It's totally different and much
harder. I've tried sharing my c drive and enabling the streaming in
media player yet it does not work on ps3 or xbox 360 even after allowing
all devices without confirmation from media player. I allow all devices.
I've even tried sharing the video library and adding the c drive and
individual folders and still nothing.