Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Free Digital Photo Software

New Free Digital Photo Software

jhon.bowl

New Free Digital Photo Software at:
http://www.downloadfreesoftware.co.nr

SneakyPics

On Feb 3, 9:33*pm, "jhon.bowl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> New Free Digital Photo Software at:http://www.downloadfreesoftware.co.nr

This sounds like a good Competition, I agree that it is nice to see a
genuine and legitimate advertisement again and not another spam or
scam ad.
From what I have read and viewed ect, I think why not register for it
because if you don't try, then you don't succeed!

cheers

Paul Heslop

SneakyPics wrote:

> On Feb 3, 9:33 pm, "jhon.bowl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > New Free Digital Photo Software at:

> This sounds like a good Competition, I agree that it is nice to see a
> genuine and legitimate advertisement again and not another spam or
> scam ad.
> From what I have read and viewed ect, I think why not register for it
> because if you don't try, then you don't succeed!
>
> cheers

it seems this person has only previously posted links to poker sites,
so I doubt that I will be following the link. Plus, if this link is
genuine where's the info to go with his plug?

It also seems SneakyPics usually posts about his own group, so
possibly the two are linked.

--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look

SneakyPics

On Feb 4, 12:20*am, Paul Heslop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> SneakyPics wrote:
>
> > On Feb 3, 9:33 pm, "jhon.bowl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > New Free Digital Photo Software at:

> > This sounds like a good Competition, I agree that it is nice to see a
> > genuine and legitimate advertisement again and not another spam or
> > scam ad.
> > From what I have read and viewed ect, I think why not register for it
> > because if you don't try, then you don't succeed!

> > cheers

> it seems this person has only previously posted links to poker sites,
> so I doubt that I will be following the link. Plus, if this link is
> genuine where's the info to go with his plug?
>
> It also seems SneakyPics usually posts about his own group, so
> possibly the two are linked.
>
> --
> Paul *(we break easy) *
> Stop and Lookhttp://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Hi everyone,
STOP! I am not linked with this person whatsoever...
as mentioned in a previous post, I am not trying to scam or spam
anyone, I am only trying to join in the conversation...

Sorry for the confusion

Tyler