Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How to convert iTunes movie?

How to convert iTunes movie?

leno leno is offline
Junior Member

I recently rented movies from iTunes store. My friends love the movie a lot. I want to copy the movie to them. But, I can't find a way to copy this purchased iTunes video file to their players, so my friends can not watch them.
I have asked many people, but none of them know a good program that can convert iTunes m4v to other formats. I was so frustrated about that until one of my friends recommends me M4V Converter Plus. I downloaded the free trial as soon as my friends told me, and found it is just what I need. I purchased it from their website without any hesitation, now I can convert any purchased iTunes to any formats freely and easily.
I would like to share my experience on how to convert iTunes M4V format with all people who are still helpless with converting purchased iTunes videos. Hope this simple iTunes video converter guide could be helpful for those who have the same experience with me.
We all know that iTunes videos (.m4v), movies have the DRM protected even though you have purchased them? So M4V Converter Plus would remove drm protection and then convert to your need formats.
Step 1: Free download this M4V Video Converter. Install and launch this M4V Converter;
Step 2: Click "Add" button, search M4V videos according name, then select the videos, click "OK" button.
Step 3: Customize output settings and location for your files
Step 4: Press "Convert" button or click the menu Control->Start Converting.
Step 5: When converting complete, you can select one of these video files, and then play it to view.
I hope these steps can help you.

leno leno is offline
Junior Member

I have used a same type software m4v converter plus. Its speed and output quality are excellent.

pupulv pupulv is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leno View Post
[...]
I hope these steps can help you. If you want to know more about this tool, you can visit homepage.m4vconverterplus
Thanks for the sahring. I don't know how to converter mp4 videos download from youtube or captured by iPhone... I only edit them and save them into the files I want with some mp4 editor. Will try your tutorials next time.

dingzonga dingzonga is offline
Junior Member

Does this M4V Converter Plus really works?

stevengerrard223 stevengerrard223 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingzonga View Post
Does this M4V Converter Plus really works?
I haven't used the M4V Converter but I did tried iPhone Video Converter.
And there are two versions, one for Windows user and another one for Mac user.
You may try to Google it. Sorry that I m a newbie and not allowed to post link

Jeremy123 Jeremy123 is offline
Junior Member

Well if you click the desired movie/video then click on "Advanced" in the menu bar then is an option to "Create iPod or iPhone version". While this will work for your needs it is also comparatively slow and result in you having multiple copies of a movie in different formats.

JEREMY

moonnight moonnight is offline
[...]

Great Guide, thanks for sharing!

kingmeng kingmeng is offline
Junior Member

Good idea! Help me a lot to convert itunes movie.

juliervacca juliervacca is offline
Junior Member

      3 Weeks Ago
I go through your message and it took me especially effectively and I believe loads of this information and facts might be beneficial to all of us else. I've like all of you will have a modest website, and it builds for the design and style within the web-site. For those who need an individual, please pay a visit to my website to a bar .