Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Should Sex Be In Video Games?

Should Sex Be In Video Games?

silvering silvering is offline
Junior Member

I myself have no problem with violence in games or when a man and a woman kiss, or make a "REFERENCE" towrd sex. They just dont need a whole sex scene in a game. Im not one of those people that think the whole world should censored, I just think that full blown sex scenes is irrelevant to the games plot.So do you think it should be sex in video games?

Novice32 Novice32 is offline
Junior Member

no it shouldnt

Umer Afridi Umer Afridi is offline
Junior Member
Location: Peshawar (Pakistan)

What your Choice?

jettlee1 jettlee1 is offline
Junior Member

no it is not good.

san4os san4os is offline
Junior Member

Hi!
I think that all depends from situation (game)!

I like real games... the graphical level of present games is so high and this level makes the game's worl very real...
I think that erotic scenes will make the game more real!!!

for example: you know about Heavy Rain ??? there are no erotic scenes... but this game (such games) should have sex scenes!!!

____________________________
buy coffee online at www . cheap-coffee-online.com

jpoka83 jpoka83 is offline
Junior Member
Location: USA

na I don't think so

Hotspot Hotspot is offline
Junior Member
Location: New York

Such a thing shouldn't be in video games unless it's like Sims or something.

I sure wouldn't want to see a guy and a girl in a game get it on, I don't like seeing straight people get down XP

-Cyber Opus- -Cyber Opus- is offline
Junior Member
Location: Dayton, OH

I believe that games should have sex scenes IF they are important to the story.

Some games use sex in unnecessary ways (GTA, God of War, etc.)
If the games uses sex as a minigame of some sort, I believe it is pointless and shouldn't be included.

Photozaur Photozaur is offline
Junior Member

I do agree with responders above - no, it's not acceptable.

DanTait DanTait is offline
Junior Member
Location: Middlesbrough

Sex in games is a big NO in my book, i mean kids from the age of 12 get 18+ games for birthdays and christmas' parents should take more care when chosing games for there children because one day a game developer will take it that step further (like rockstar games with san andreas) and put a full sex scene in game for everyone to see.