Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Should Sex Be In Video Games?

Should Sex Be In Video Games?

NIM NIM is offline
Junior Member
Location: Washington State, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by san4os View Post
Hi!
I think that all depends from situation (game)!

I like real games... the graphical level of present games is so high and this level makes the game's worl very real...
I think that erotic scenes will make the game more real!!!

for example: you know about Heavy Rain ??? there are no erotic scenes... but this game (such games) should have sex scenes!!!
That's funny, of all the games; while that type is asking for it, people would have a problem. Folks would rather their kids learning about sex on the school ground, not through a virtual
sex scene just to progress the games story line. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Rain