Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Portugues voip-in number

Portugues voip-in number

Jorge Matos

Hello,

Does anyone knows were can I get a portugues voip-in number?

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Matos

Hello,

If by Google you mean Google Voice, that is only for US.
If by Google you mean "google it", yes, I've google it a lot, and
haven't found anything :/

There was a portuguese company (www.netcall.pt) that had, but they closed:/

Thanks any way for your reply.

Regards,
Jorge

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
> "Jorge Matos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hkacq3$ivn$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>

>> Does anyone knows were can I get a portugues voip-in number?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

> Voipfone do B, E, F, D, S and I, but not Portugal - tried Google?

andy

On 2 Feb, 23:34, Jorge Matos <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone knows were can I get a portugues voip-in number?
>
> Thanks in advance.

They aren't free, but yes

http://www.startel.pt/eng/ddis.html

Jorge Matos

Hello,

Thanks for your help!
True, it's not free, but the best I found.

Regards,
Jorge