Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ObjectDatasource - Cancel, ListView

ObjectDatasource - Cancel, ListView

Lubomir

Hi,

I want to cancel an selecting event raised by ObjectDataSource. I set
e.cancel property of ObjectdataSourceSelectingEventArgs to true. I expected
the original aspx page will be shown. What hapend is, that the page was
shown, but the ListView, which uses the ObjectDataSource, was not rendered at
all.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Lubomir