Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: One more thing...

Re: One more thing...

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
> Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes
> last nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I
> thought "oh ****...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly
> they included at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a
> truck approaching his position on a roadway. When the truck stops and
> the people get out we find that two children riding in the *back* of
> the truck have been shot, by Armyman. He claims that it was
> "ricochets".
> Uh uh. The kids were in the *back* of the truck. He popped rounds
> into two kids.
> Like I say, what with all the blood and screaming, I'm pretty
> suprised that 60 minutes included that clip. But that pretty much
> sums up why the rest of the world hates us.
>
> <nods>

Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:57:34 -0600, OldGringo38
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
>conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
>would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
>the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

You seem to be under the assumption that this clown is concerned about
the "occupation" troops. For *Americans* like him, each U.S. soldier
death is a victory to be celebrated.

my

news(E-Mail Removed)...
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
>conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
>would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
>the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

You seem to be under the assumption that this clown is concerned about
the "occupation" troops. For *Americans* like him, each U.S. soldier
death is a victory to be celebrated.

Don't ask, don't tell nailed him/her.

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del Post:
> On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:57:34 -0600, OldGringo38
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
>> conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
>> would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
>> the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

> You seem to be under the assumption that this clown is concerned about
> the "occupation" troops. For *Americans* like him, each U.S. soldier
> death is a victory to be celebrated.

The only thing he is, is unwanted.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

§ñühw¤£f

In message <hk9p2c$ima$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, OldGringo38 wrote:
> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
> > Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes
> > last nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I
> > thought "oh ****...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly
> > they included at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a
> > truck approaching his position on a roadway. When the truck stops and
> > the people get out we find that two children riding in the *back* of
> > the truck have been shot, by Armyman. He claims that it was
> > "ricochets".
> > Uh uh. The kids were in the *back* of the truck. He popped rounds
> > into two kids.
> > Like I say, what with all the blood and screaming, I'm pretty
> > suprised that 60 minutes included that clip. But that pretty much
> > sums up why the rest of the world hates us.
> >
> > <nods>
> >

> Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
> conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
> would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
> the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.

So you readily *admit* that you can't work a simple kilfile?
Hmmm...looking at your headers its apparent you use Mozilla.
Heres how to filter posts with Mozilla products:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Junk_Mail_Controls

HTH

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
> In message<hk9p2c$ima$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, OldGringo38 wrote:
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
>>> Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes
>>> last nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I
>>> thought "oh ****...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly
>>> they included at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a
>>> truck approaching his position on a roadway. When the truck stops and
>>> the people get out we find that two children riding in the *back* of
>>> the truck have been shot, by Armyman. He claims that it was
>>> "ricochets".
>>> Uh uh. The kids were in the *back* of the truck. He popped rounds
>>> into two kids.
>>> Like I say, what with all the blood and screaming, I'm pretty
>>> suprised that 60 minutes included that clip. But that pretty much
>>> sums up why the rest of the world hates us.
>>>
>>> <nods>
>>>

>> Well after finding a link below to your rant, I have come to the
>> conclusion you are nothing but a lowlife trouble making nitwit. It
>> would be good for you to find out what the damage would have been if
>> the hits were direct. Now go crawl back under your rock.
>>

> So you readily *admit* that you can't work a simple kilfile?
> Hmmm...looking at your headers its apparent you use Mozilla.
> Heres how to filter posts with Mozilla products:
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Junk_Mail_Controls
>
> HTH

It works great for email but not for news posts unless they are your
own. Besides Enquireing minds want to know. Now back under your rock.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

my

That would make him like you and dickeater.

Can not hold your own, go hide behind a kill file.

You are still a punk queer.

news:hkaauc$1tb$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

Hoping you are not to uncomfortable.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> clouded the waters of pure
> thought with news:hkc98u$ieg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
>> My Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
>>> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> clouded the waters of pure
>>> thought with news:hkae7g$tia$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

>>> Way to create the copious cognitive dissonance.
>>>
>>> Good Job.
>>>

>> Hoping you are not to uncomfortable.
>>

> Oh no. Your misuse of engrish is a joy to behold.
>
> ^_^

Glad I could bring a little joy to your humble life.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> clouded the waters of pure
> thought with news:hkd1c7$lkl$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
>> My Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
>>> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> clouded the waters of pure
>>> thought with news:hkc98u$ieg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

>>> Oh no. Your misuse of engrish is a joy to behold.
>>>
>>> ^_^
>>>

>> Glad I could bring a little joy to your humble life.
>>

> Gimme money.

LOL Oh Lord please forgive him for he no not what he say.