Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Windows 7 x64 vs. 32bit games

Re: Windows 7 x64 vs. 32bit games

Jyrki Saloniemi

Crimson Skies, which is a funny MS game doesn't work with W7/64.
It's maybe somekind of a problem with displaycard/driver.

"Peter B. Steiger" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti
viestissä(E-Mail Removed)...