Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: One more thing...

Re: One more thing...

Leythos

In article <Xns9D12A072A6A0Asnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142 >,
> Before I let you return to your mundane existences...on 60 minutes
> last nite there was a segment on the Green Berets in Afghanistan...I
> thought "oh ****...a fluff peice on the 'War on Terra'". But oddly
> they included at the end, a scene where a green beret shoots at a
> truck approaching his position on a roadway.

How many times have radical islamic followers used their children and
wives as fodder in order to get more publicity.

We've seen countless times where they bring their family with them to
stay in fire-bases, keeping them hidden under ground or away from any
sight, so that when the radicals are attacked they know they will be
able to use their placing their children in harms way as another
recruiting event....

You didn't provide any link to backup your claim, you didn't give any
details on why the vehicle didn't stop on approach to a checkpoint....

After all these years, if Iraqi doesn't know to stop when approaching a
checkpoint then they are putting their lives in danger, it's not like
this is a new concept.

Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)

Leythos

In article <Xns9D135E354D98Dsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142 >,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> It wasnt a checkpoint you presumtive cuntfungus.
> It was a truck driving along a road with no military presence
> visible. Armyman fired a "warning shot". Two kids took rounds. One
> took a hit to the chest. Lotta blood. The other kid took it in his
> thigh. Layed his flesh open like a ****ing sausage. Both screaming.
> Watch it on CBS's "60 Minutes".

You're really an idiot - no person fires a "warning shot" into the
target, it's always in front, beside, over, near....

You also say "No military presence" and yet there was a Military
Presence and the vehicle was driving at the Military Presence...

THOUSANDS of Islamic Radicals use this same tactic, having their family
with them to act as shields or to use as media hype as their family is
killed because of their actions.

Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)

hwf

In message <(E-Mail Removed) >, Leythos wrote:
> In article <Xns9D135E354D98Dsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142 >,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > It wasnt a checkpoint you presumtive cuntfungus.
> > It was a truck driving along a road with no military presence
> > visible. Armyman fired a "warning shot". Two kids took rounds. One
> > took a hit to the chest. Lotta blood. The other kid took it in his
> > thigh. Layed his flesh open like a ****ing sausage. Both screaming.
> > Watch it on CBS's "60 Minutes".
> >

> You're really an idiot - no person fires a "warning shot" into the
> target, it's always in front, beside, over, near....

Must be a really shitty marksman then huh?
Because he hit both kids in the truck.

> You also say "No military presence" and yet there was a Military
> Presence and the vehicle was driving at the Military Presence...

Which was supposed to be obvious because?

> THOUSANDS of Islamic Radicals use this same tactic, having their family
> with them to act as shields or to use as media hype as their family is
> killed because of their actions.

Blah blah blah human sheild blah...shooting kids is ever justifiable how?

Seriously.

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

Leythos

In article <hkaamn$riv$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> In message <(E-Mail Removed) >, Leythos wrote:
> > In article <Xns9D135E354D98Dsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142 >,
> > (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > > It wasnt a checkpoint you presumtive cuntfungus.
> > > It was a truck driving along a road with no military presence
> > > visible. Armyman fired a "warning shot". Two kids took rounds. One
> > > took a hit to the chest. Lotta blood. The other kid took it in his
> > > thigh. Layed his flesh open like a ****ing sausage. Both screaming.
> > > Watch it on CBS's "60 Minutes".
> > >

> > You're really an idiot - no person fires a "warning shot" into the
> > target, it's always in front, beside, over, near....
> >

> Must be a really shitty marksman then huh?
> Because he hit both kids in the truck.
>
> > You also say "No military presence" and yet there was a Military
> > Presence and the vehicle was driving at the Military Presence...
> >

> Which was supposed to be obvious because?
>
> > THOUSANDS of Islamic Radicals use this same tactic, having their family
> > with them to act as shields or to use as media hype as their family is
> > killed because of their actions.
> >

> Blah blah blah human sheild blah...shooting kids is ever justifiable how?
>
> Seriously.

You have yet to show the the military person knew there were any
children in the vehicle that would not stop while approaching a check-
point. All of your comments are showing that you don't understand the
threats and that the people of the area know full well to stop for a
Military inspection/processing point no matter where they are setup.

Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)

Leythos

In article <Xns9D145DC18E8BBsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142 >,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> Leythos <(E-Mail Removed)> clouded the waters of pure thought
> with news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
> > In article <hkaamn$riv$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>,
> > (E-Mail Removed) says...

> >> Must be a really shitty marksman then huh?
> >> Because he hit both kids in the truck.

> >> Which was supposed to be obvious because?

> >> Blah blah blah human sheild blah...shooting kids is ever
> >> justifiable how?
> >>
> >> Seriously.

> > You have yet to show the the military person knew there were any
> > children in the vehicle that would not stop while approaching a
> > check- point. All of your comments are showing that you don't
> > understand the threats and that the people of the area know full
> > well to stop for a Military inspection/processing point no matter
> > where they are setup.
> >

> Watch the video Spergs...the footage tells a *different* story.

No link to the video was provided - Word set match.

Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)

Aardvark

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:29:09 -0500, Leythos wrote:

>> Watch the video Spergs...the footage tells a *different* story.

> No link to the video was provided - Word set match.

Wolfus provided one, I provided one.

Watch one of them.

--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy

Leythos

In article <tYkan.163038$(E-Mail Removed)2>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:29:09 -0500, Leythos wrote:
>
> >> Watch the video Spergs...the footage tells a *different* story.

> > No link to the video was provided - Word set match.

> Wolfus provided one, I provided one.
>
> Watch one of them.

Both links don't provide anything - just a www.CBS.COM website without
any video that you are discussing.

Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)

Leythos

In article <Xns9D149D8F87B2Csnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142 >,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygiqmav_5UE

Review:

Afghan troop shoots American troop in leg - accident, was treated and
back in unit in 24 hours.

Stated goal is to train Afghan troops to control country.

It's not just a job, it's what you are and what you believe in.

Working close with locals and have their respect.

100 Afghans trained every 6 weeks, most can't read or right. They had 3
months of advanced training before being trained by the GB unit.

The next time they went into a fight an Afghan shot HIMSELF in the foot.

GB/Afghans take out taliban on top of them...

No innocent people killed in the link you posted.....

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:37:53 -0500, Leythos wrote:

> In article <Xns9D149D8F87B2Csnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142 >,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygiqmav_5UE
>>

> Review:
>
> Afghan troop shoots American troop in leg - accident, was treated and
> back in unit in 24 hours.
>
> Stated goal is to train Afghan troops to control country.
>
> It's not just a job, it's what you are and what you believe in.
>
> Working close with locals and have their respect.
>
> 100 Afghans trained every 6 weeks, most can't read or right. They had 3
> months of advanced training before being trained by the GB unit.
>
> The next time they went into a fight an Afghan shot HIMSELF in the foot.
>
> GB/Afghans take out taliban on top of them...
>
> No innocent people killed in the link you posted.....

Love your efforts to avoid watching the relevant section of the film.

--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy

Leythos

In article <e7pan.163049$(E-Mail Removed)2>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:37:53 -0500, Leythos wrote:
>
> > In article <Xns9D149D8F87B2Csnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142 >,
> > (E-Mail Removed) says...
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygiqmav_5UE
> >>

> > Review:
> >
> > Afghan troop shoots American troop in leg - accident, was treated and
> > back in unit in 24 hours.
> >
> > Stated goal is to train Afghan troops to control country.
> >
> > It's not just a job, it's what you are and what you believe in.
> >
> > Working close with locals and have their respect.
> >
> > 100 Afghans trained every 6 weeks, most can't read or right. They had 3
> > months of advanced training before being trained by the GB unit.
> >
> > The next time they went into a fight an Afghan shot HIMSELF in the foot.
> >
> > GB/Afghans take out taliban on top of them...
> >
> > No innocent people killed in the link you posted.....

> Love your efforts to avoid watching the relevant section of the film.

I did not see the point you mentioned - what minute/second was it in the
video?