Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Intel Clarkdale CPU Overclocking With IGP Enabled - Reaching High BCLK

Intel Clarkdale CPU Overclocking With IGP Enabled - Reaching High BCLK

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

MadShrimps have an article on overclocking the Intel Clarkdale CPU with IGP enabled, worth a read for high-end enthusiasts:

Quote:
Since the launch of the new CPUs from Intel, nicknamed Clarkdale, we have seen a fair share of overclocking attempts; some people even breaking world records, pushing the a Clarkdale over 7Ghz. We have read reports from overclockers who had issues with pushing the BCLK higher when the IGP was enabled. In this article we will explore possible solutions to help circumvent this limit, so you can enjoy high BCLK while using the IGP.
Read the review here.

Nice wee article on overclocking an Intel Quad core V a dual core... thingy NZ Computing 0 11-09-2007 02:42 AM
which is the best processor for Overclocking? Intel or AMD vyaw2003@gmail.com Computer Information 1 08-02-2007 10:10 AM
BGP and IGP stuff Sam Wilson Cisco 2 02-22-2007 10:05 AM
IS-IS as an IGP for a SP J Cisco 9 07-31-2006 03:05 AM
MPLS TE: Confused by IGP and RSVP. Catelecom Cisco 0 12-29-2003 12:57 AM

Advertisments